St John Fisher: Our Vision
At St John Fisher, we strive to create a school community where children and adults achieve their full potential and SHINE! We will achieve this through engagement, high expectations and by treating all with respect and dignity.
- Our children will be motivated to come into school every day to embrace the opportunities offered to them and continue their learning independently.
- We utilise staff strengths and interests to support each other in delivering excellent teaching.
- We provide a creative and inspiring curriculum with opportunities for visitors and first hand experiences.
- We strive for the highest possible standards of achievement and behaviour in a stimulating, beautiful environment.
- We strive to raise standards of achievement and accelerate pupil progress through quality first teaching, high quality marking and the effective use of academic targets and success criteria to offer pupils clear guidance on how to improve.
- We value independence, developing a deeper level of learning and providing a challenging curriculum which enables our pupils to become active citizens of the future.
- We aim to be a centre for truly excellent teachers, with quality leadership at all levels and where all staff are committed to their own learning journey and the sharing of quality practice.
Respect and Dignity:
- We will be consistent in all we do, fulfilling our mission inspired by the image of Christ, promoting the fullness of Christian life.
- We promote respect for ourselves, for others, their cultures and for the environment.
- We provide a safe, stimulating environment in which all can learn and develop their individual strengths and talents.
- We build truthful communications with all members of our school, parish and wider community to ensure children can thrive with safe and effective care.
Below are some pictures of pupils who were selected to unveil our Vision in our school foyer.