St John Fisher: Our Vision
At St John Fisher, we strive to create a school community where children and adults achieve their full potential and SHINE! We will achieve this through engagement, high expectations and by treating all with respect and dignity.
- We value independence, developing a deeper level of learning and providing a challenging curriculum which enables our pupils to become active citizens of the future.
- We aim to be a centre for truly excellent teachers, with quality leadership at all levels and where all staff are committed to their own learning journey and the sharing of quality practice.
Liverpool Counts Quality Mark
We are very pleased to announce that St John Fisher will be participating in an exciting project to promote Mathematics in our school. This is an fun and exciting initiative which will offer the whole school community opportunities to enjoy the world of maths!
The aims of the project are: –
- to raise the profile of Numeracy / Mathematics
- to create a positive ethos and develop a ‘risk taker’ mentality.
- to change the culture of thinking around Mathematics
- to make real life connections
- to understand the role Mathematics plays in future life choices
- to show the link Mathematics plays across all subjects
- to share and celebrate the enjoyment of Numeracy / Mathematics.