Walking in the footsteps of Jesus, our school family welcomes everyone TO LIVE IN FAITH AND LEARN IN LOVE TOGETHER, reaching their full potential in a respectful and caring environment.
W are currently reviewing our Mission Statement and would like to consider the views of all of our school community. Please have a look at our draft Mission 2017 below. There is a reflection sheet if you would like to share your views and ideas which can be returned to school or emailed to the school office. firstname.lastname@example.org
‘Believe in the light so that you will be children of the light.’ John 12:36
|A Child of the Light
• We enable all children to be happy, confident and courageous.
• We offer opportunities for prayer and reflection, allowing God’s presence to be felt in an environment that is grounded in faith, celebrating the uniqueness of every member of our school community.
|Are these the correct aims for the children in our school?|
|A School in the Light
• We deliver a broad curriculum with our catholic values at the centre, which challenges children to be independent learners who are ready to take risks.
• We promote inclusivity for all, ensuring all of our children have the opportunity to reach their full potential in a bright and stimulating learning environment.
|Are these the correct aims for our school?
|A Community in the Light
• We have an open door policy which encourages families and other community members to work closely with us in order to create a vibrant and successful school.
• We encourage children to be considerate citizens of a global community through acts of collective worship and fundraising events.
|Are these the correct aims for our community?
Mission 2017 Reflection This link is to an reflection sheet which can be printed off and left at the school office or saved and emailed with your thoughts and views.