St John Fisher: Our Vision
At St John Fisher, we strive to create a school community where children and adults achieve their full potential and SHINE! We will achieve this through engagement, high expectations and by treating all with respect and dignity.
- Our children will be motivated to come into school every day to embrace the opportunities offered to them and continue their learning independently.
- We utilise staff strengths and interests to support each other in delivering excellent teaching.
- We provide a creative and inspiring curriculum with opportunities for visitors and first hand experiences.
- We value independence, developing a deeper level of learning and providing a challenging curriculum which enables our pupils to become active citizens of the future.
Respect and Dignity:
- We will be consistent in all we do, fulfilling our mission inspired by the image of Christ, promoting the fullness of Christian life.
- We promote respect for ourselves, for others, their cultures and for the environment.
If you would like any further information or have any questions, please do not hesitate to call school to make an appointment to speak with your child’s class teacher.