St John Fisher: Our Vision
At St John Fisher, we strive to create a school community where children and adults achieve their full potential and SHINE! We will achieve this through engagement, high expectations and by treating all with respect and dignity.
- Our children will be motivated to come into school every day to embrace the opportunities offered to them and continue their learning independently.
- We utilise staff strengths and interests to support each other in delivering excellent teaching.
- We provide a creative and inspiring curriculum with opportunities for visitors and first hand experiences.
- We value independence, developing a deeper level of learning and providing a challenging curriculum which enables our pupils to become active citizens of the future.
Respect and Dignity:
- We will be consistent in all we do, fulfilling our mission inspired by the image of Christ, promoting the fullness of Christian life.
- We promote respect for ourselves, for others, their cultures and for the environment.