St John Fisher: Our Vision
At St John Fisher, we strive to create a school community where children and adults achieve their full potential and SHINE! We will achieve this through engagement, high expectations and by treating all with respect and dignity.
Pupil Premium Information and Statement
What is Pupil Premium?
Pupil Premium provides additional funding on top of the main funding a school receives. It is targeted at pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds to ensure they benefit from the same opportunities as students from less deprived families. From September 2014, the premium has been allocated to pupils who:
- have been in receipt of Free School Meals (FSM), or
- have been continuously looked after for the past six months, or
- have been adopted from care under the Adoption and Children Act 2002, or
- have left care under a Special Guardianship or Residence Order, or
- have parent/parents who are currently serving in the armed forces or are in receipt of a pension from the MoD
How the Pupil Premium is spent is monitored closely with all schools accountable for the impact of the money spent. At St John Fisher, we pride ourselves on utilising the Pupil Premium to support our pupils to ensure we maximise the opportunities for all pupils to succeed.
To view details of the funding St John Fisher has received, please click on the attached documents.